A complete wordpress guide to creating your own website.
Why this course?
- Whether you’re a beginner in creating website, with or without any experience, you can follow these tutorials and be able to build your own website.
- All you need is a working computer (no additional stuff to buy).
- You will be using a 100% free WordPress theme and customize it to your liking.
- All the resources you’ll need will be attached to the course lessons so that you have a smooth learning experience.
- Once you finish a section you’ll have a challenge to test your knowledge.
- At the end of this course you’ll get a certificate of completion.
Is this course for you?
WordPress is a Content Management System, which means that anyone can build a website whether they know how to program or not. So if you’re looking to build a fully responsive website without learning how to code then you have come to the right course.
- This course doesn’t require any programming skills. All you need is a working computer connected to the internet.
What you will learn?
- How to setup your localhost on your computer
- Create and install WordPress
- Add WordPress themes
- Install plugins
- Customize menus
- build pages
- Create posts
- Create forms
- Create multilingual website
- build a professional and responsive website
So without any further a due, click that enroll button and let’s get our hands dirty.
- Understanding How a Website Works
- Quiz : The basics
- Installing XAMPP Server
- Create a mysql database for wordpress
- Install WordPress
- Configure WordPress
- Update WordPress and default themes
- The WordPress dashboard
- Static or Dynamic WordPress homepage
- Log in to WordPress
- Create a WordPress page
- Install a WordPress Theme
- Install a WordPress Child Theme
- Install Theme Required Plugins
- Install Useful Plugins
Using the exercise files
How to use the resources
Setting Up Wordpress
Install and run Wordpress
Using Demo Data
Download Demo Data
Make your Wordpress Website
Create the essential Wordpress pages
Create Additional Wordpress Pages
More useful Wordpress pages
Additional Wordpress Settings
Further adjustments to our Wordpress webstie settings
Translate Your Wordpress Website
Make your website multilingual
What to learn next?