SPSS stands for Statistical Package for the Social Sciences. Its objective is to offer software that allows you to perform the sum of statistical analyzes used in the human sciences. It is a very complete software.
SPSS software offers
- Entering the data on which we will perform the statistical analysis work
- The management of these databases
- Highly developed statistical services and analyzes
- A very large library of algorithms
- Text analysis
- Open source extensibility: Specialized extensions provide improved SPSS syntax using R languages and Python.
- Graphic processing of the results by producing histograms or curves allowing easy study and comparison of data
- Integration in conjunction with Big Data.
Thanks to its simplicity, flexibility and scalability, SPSS software is used by all levels of education.
Add to this that it is suitable for all projects and analyzes, regardless of their size or level of complexity, and can help you and your organization to find new opportunities, improve your efficiency and minimize costs. risks.
1. Click on the Start icon, then Programs
2. Click on SPSS Statistics
3. Click OK
SPSS is compatible with
COMMENT : allows you to put comments in the file
DATA LIST : allows you to open a file
EXAMINE : Obtain descriptive statistics on the data
QUANTILE : sometimes used to divide data into quantiles
IGRAPH : The igraph command allows you to make graphics